MusicBox MusicBox

Great!

Love the vocal guy behind the glass haha, cant think of any way to improve it good job very entertaining :)

Meal Or No Meal? Meal Or No Meal?

Great

Hilarious mate, love the variety of British accents... animation isnt amazing but the humor more than makes up for it i reckon

Jitters Jitters

Brill!

Excellent animation, great sound, but i couldnt help but get the impression it was in a david firth style cartoon, therefore lower ranked for originality.

You nailed it though, sweet.

Blackheist Blackheist

Great game

Nice fast paced game, wish it was longer but thats a good thing, one problem though, when I earned the medals the achievement box covered alot of the gameplay on the UI so both times I had to reset, it would be good if you could make them a little smallerbut I didnt base my rating on that good job!

Butcherbugs Butcherbugs

Slow and repetetive

After the 2nd boss I ended my run due to ridiculous boredom, good game but my god its mind numbing, you need to put in upgrades or at least speed up the process a little... very tedious.

MAD MAD

nice game

really good idea with the whole knocking missiles of course etc. and good smooth gameplay.But one thing...the upgrades i think cost a little too much, its hard to start when the missiles begin to pound down and you have hardly any money. but still nice game,well done

Wario Wario

wow

Niice job, I dont know how you made him look so real yet still so "wario'ish", really nice work I cant criticise it in any way apart from positively!

Planet Piss Planet Piss

Niice

Nice details, love the hatching effect great job, excuse me while I take a leak :)

The Archangel The Archangel

Great work

I especially like the lighting/color scheme you have used on his robe, nice angle on the wings too I find things like that really tough to convey properly, nice job :)

GeneralDracula responds: